As Hong Kong and Southern China are currently experiencing a surge in Covid-19 cases, respective governments have implemented strict policies to control the situation. Please note the following implications on our business and services at the present time (14-3-2022):
- Due to reduced capacity, Courier collection and delivery services will be delayed for 1 to 2 days.
- Shipment handling procedures at the airport are delayed due to staff shortages at the terminals.
- All Courier pickup and delivery services in Shenzhen are suspended.
- Warehouse storage, and inbound & outbound transactional services are suspended.
- All cross-border activities from China to HK are suspended.
- Courier shipments from all parts of China to international destinations can expect delays. To minimize disruption, we are redirecting shipments to other gateways for export.
- Ongoing flight limitations, and the current flight ban in place in Hong Kong (affecting UK, US, Australia, Canada, Philippines, France, India, Pakistan) are still resulting in considerable capacity limitations. Transit times will continue to be affected on the international courier service from this region.
Royale International is actively monitoring the situation and aims to deliver shipments as soon as possible.
For more company news updates, please click here to learn more.
Click here to view the latest Covid-19 trends in Hong Kong.